Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Jake chosen as USAC/CRA Team Moose Racing's new driver for 2014!

Hi all,
    As many of you may have already heard, I've received a great opportunity from Tom and Laurie Sertich; owners of the Moose Racing sprint car USAC/CRA team. I'm very proud to announce I will be the driver their #92 Moosemobile for the 2014 racing season. I'm honored for this opportunity and I cannot thank Tom and Laurie enough for giving me this shot.
    David Cardey drove the #92 machine in 2013 and announced his retirement after the Oval Nationals. David still plans to play a big part in the team by acting as a mentor for me. I'm really looking forward to working with Cardey next season, he is one of the guys in the sprint car world I've looked up to for years. He has the knowledge and experience to help me mature into a more successful and well-respected racer.
    Check out the article National Speed Sport News did for us here: http://www.nationalspeedsportnews.com/indy/indycar-development-series/pri-notes-swanson-lands-usac-cra-ride/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_content=motorsports%2C+racing
    The supporters of Moose Racing include; Huntington Beach Glass and Mirror INC, Circle Track Performance, Victory Race Cars, Phil & Eileen King, Racer's Pub, WhiteNuckl USA, and Keizer Wheels. Advanced Racing Suspensions has also come onboard.
    I'd like to give one more shout out to Larry Henry and Tony Jones. These guys gave me my initial opportunity to climb in a sprint car and gain experience with the #41 car in 2012. I surely am the racer I am today because of these guys.
    Looking forward to an exciting 2014 racing season in the #92 Moosemobile sprinter and the #5 Van Dyne/Swanson midget!

Stay tuned

Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment